Wednesday was a rather productive day.
Started working on the car around 9am. Started with some little things.
Put in the Oil Pressure Sensor for the Blitz gauge.
Loomed the gauge wires together.
Replace the stock injector screws with stainless steel bolts.
Had to mod the Samco hoses to fit. Just had to cut a little off of them and they fit like a glove.
We took a lunch break and headed to O’Reilly to pick up some motor mounts and a power steering cooler.
Then we got to the serious business. The Engine mounts and Crossmember.
Juan working on the mounts.
The mounting points for the crossmember.
And the finished crossmember.
All bolted in.
The final resting point of the SR. Very happy with how it sits and the progress we’ve made so far. We didn’t go to sleep till about 2-3am but oh well.