Forgot to get a good amount of pictures of what we did on Friday/Saturday. I’ll get them when I go back to Bardabe’s place tomorrow.
We got all the exhaust finished up, motor/trans sealed and mated together, turbo lines, and fuel pump in.
Here’s all the fittings/lines we picked up friday morning. These are for the turbo and power steering.
Turbo lines on.
Before putting on all the lines I resealed up a majority of the motor. Upper/lower oil pan, rear main seal, new water pump, and some other stuff I can’t remember off the top of my head.
Bolted/torqued down the clutch (way to stoked to use this thing)